Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Jobs, Bottle Caps, and Trips


So I've officially changed jobs. My "old" job was sunsetting since the company decided they didn't want to use it anymore. The day my job was to go part time I was able to pick up a different job on site doing something drastically different. I am now in an office with 5 or 6 other people (not jumping for joy on that one) but I have my own little corner and no one bugs me or can see what I'm doing at all.
I have new pictures of the kids up...well of MOST of the kids. Erika didn't send me any new ones yet. Theirs are still from Christmas. That's what you get for slacking.
I even have one of the dog. I love my puppy.

I had an odd dream last night that there was a group of people that had the ability to control the minds of people to make them think they were someone else (the mind controllers were someone else, that was) as well as makes the person being controlled not know where he/she lived or what they were doing or anything of the sort...People observing the mind controlling could tell because the controllers had to have a soda bottle cap (not the new ones, the old ones) attached to someplace on their body. They were trying to get the human race to off themselves. They were succeeding. My friends and I took off in a raft. It was kinda hilarious. We don't raft.

The g/f and I just decided that we *might* be going to Duluth this summer, the weekend before we go to Massachusetts. I love Duluth.

Sitting in this office is dangerous. I get some free food stuffs - mints and ice cream treats.
mmm

Fudge bars mmm

I think I need to eat an orange!

No comments: