Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vending Machine!

May 24, 2007

End of the day.

Getting kinda hungry.

Trot down to the vending machines.

Oh My God! Twizzlers, perfect!

I put my money in the machine....I watched as the wheels turned...and then I watched as the wheel stopped turning, still clutching my strawberry goodness in it's hold.

NO! I have no more change. I have nothing. I sobbed.

I filled out the refund request - lots of good that will do me now, I'm hungry and have just this carbon copy to keep me satiated.

*sigh*

Lets move forward 378 days.

I got my refund! Guess what I'm going to go have for a snack this afternoon?!?!?!?!?


Rolos!

I put in a request on 12/27 too - I was so hungry for lunch that I wanted a Egg & Cheese & Bacon bagel for a buck 50...I put in my money and it wouldn't open the little slidey door.
I finally got that money refund back today too. I'm loaded!

Watch out vending machine!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Good stuff. Whenever I hear the word Rolos, I instantly think of the company's commercial from the 80's, "You can roll a Rolo to your pal, It's chocolate covered chewy caramel".