Monday, August 11, 2008

My Very Second!

So a while back I did a picture restoration for someone, got some cash from it, that was cool. Then I kinda did a wedding for a friend, just some candid reception shots, again no big deal, it was a favor and gift for her. This past weekend, however, even though it was for a friend, was my very first (and I say second because of the two listed above) project that is out in the ether. My friends parents have their 40th Wedding Anniversary and she commissioned me to make a DVD using pictures of their wedding, children, grandchildren and lives together.
HOWEVER, when she played the DVD at the party she wanted me to have some business cards. Well, that required me to have a business name and information available. What a scary step to take. And once I finish cleaning up the pictures I'll publish the address where send people to look at my pictures. I never did get around to making business cards but I did make some brochures with my skills listed.
Very scary indeed.

No comments: