Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Soundtrack to my life!

I just did this on myspace but wanted to see different responses. I didn't think the iPod was feeling me today. Oh and I skip songs that aren't mine!

Opening Credits: Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
Waking Up Scene: Blister in the sun - Violent Femmes
Car Driving Scene: Rock Me Amadeus - Falco
High School Flashback Scene: The Former Years - Katie Sawicki
Nostalgic Scene: Mudfootball - Jack Johnson
Bitter, Angry Scene: Til You're Dead - Melissa Ferrick
Break-up Scene: You Can Make History - Elton John
Regret Scene: Every Single Day - Lucy Kaplansky
Nightclub/Bar Scene: Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
Fight/Action Scene: Give Me A Beat - GirlTalk
Lawn Mowing Scene: A Long December - Counting Crows
Sad, breakdown scene: Let it Go - Marc Billz
Death Scene: Your Song - Elton John
Funeral Scene: Hummer - Smashing Pumpkins
Mellow/Pot-smoking Scene: To Let You See Me - Melissa Ferrick
Dreaming About Someone Scene: I Enjoy Being A Girl - Doris Day
Sex Scene: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - Abba
Contemplation Scene: Hard to say Im sorry - Chicago
Chase Scene: Dirty Laundy - Bitter Sweet
Happy Love Scene: Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
Happy Friend Scene: Life's A Dance - John Michael Montgomery
Closing Credits: How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20

All in all, I'd have to say not far off. some of it actually makes sense!!!!

No comments: