Friday, July 9, 2004

First Post

What now? Left for work at 7:15, at 8:30 I crawled back into bed. SOO dizzy. Took some Sudafed and am feeling better. not as dizzy. John says it's an inner ear infection. Although I feel nothing. Pressure. Yuck! Tammy was trying to help me do some work but I couldn't see straight so I started bawling and she freaked out on me... "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WEREN'T FEELING GOOD????" However, I have left my car at work. I have no idea how I am going to get it back. I need it by 7pm so I can get the g/f from work.

~~whine whine~~

Kitty is biting me again. Are my fingers made out of her cat food and I just don't know it?


I found a trick to get men-pretending-to-be-lesbians to admit they are male ~grin~ When they message me and ask me for cyber (or whatever they say) I tell them I only cyber with men. 9 times out of 10 the guy will fess up and admit they are so they can get pussy action. What pervs!

~yawn~

I think I'm going to go lay down and finish watching this show on socialites. Trust Fund Babies. How tragic?

No comments: