Thursday, July 29, 2004

Rub-a-dub-dub a Snake in the Tub

We got to see a picture of the little hatchling. He really is a cutie. A ended up having an emergency c-section. I can't imagine going 13 hours through labor and then them saying "Lets do it the other way, which will take about 10 minutes". Could you?


I took a bath last night. No, it's really not a big deal to the average human being. For me, it is. I hate baths. I more than hate them. I uber hate them. I must have been in some serious leg pain for me to actually sit my ass down in a tub. Especially a tub that I did not scour first for about an hour. See...I have this issue. Two issues really and they both revolve around the tub.

Issue #1: I hate foot fungus. I hate the mere thought of foot fungus. I hate the thought of standing on a spot where someone else's feet have been, or better yet, standing somewhere that someone's bare ass has been. Freaks me out.

Issue #2: Snakes. Deathly afraid of snakes. Is it logical that a snake is going to come up through a drain pipe, open the stopper, and come up through? Probably not. Does it stop me from freaking out about it? HELL NO. If I am in a shower that has a stopped up drain, I can't finish my shower. I fear that a snake has caused the drain to be stopped up. I can't handle it. Right now, I'm freaking out sitting here just thinking about it. I get that way on a toilet too, thinking: A snake is going to come up through the pipes whilst I go potty and get my arse. Great, now I can't pee for the rest of the day.

No comments: